Need a Bond
In the surety industry, there are two main categories of surety bonds:
Contract surety bonds
- Used primarily in the construction industry.
- Protects the owner (obligee) from financial loss in the event that the contractor (principal) fails to fulfill the terms and conditions of their contract.
- The obligee is protected against a contractor's inability to complete a job.
Commercial surety bonds
- Satisfies the security requirements of public, legal and government entities and protect against financial risk.
- Guarantees that the business or individual will comply with all required legal obligations.
To learn more about the two main categories of surety bonds, CLICK HERE.
To gain a better understanding of what would be required to obtain a surety bond, please refer to these helpful “tips”:
Need a Contract Bond?
Need a Commercial Bond?