Members of the Surety Association of Canada are invited to join us at our upcoming Annual Holiday Event in Toronto. Each year, this event draws in a rather large crowd of SAC members who enjoy the opportunity to meet-up with their colleagues, peers, and the SAC staff.
Tuesday, December 5, 2023, from 5:00PM to 8:00PM
Amsterdam Brewhouse on the Lake
245 Queens Quay West, Toronto, ON M5J 2K9
Fee to Attend:
$135.00 – Full members
$150.00 – Affiliate members
Includes two (2) drink tickets, appetizers, networking and a chance to win one of several amazing door prizes.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Please note that cancellations received after November 28, 2023, will be invoiced for the full amount.
- Registrations are transferable up until December 1, 2023, to another individual employed with a SAC member firm.
- Credits will not be provided for no shows.
- All cancellation and transfer requests must be submitted in writing to HERE.
- SAC reserves the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES:
The health and safety of the Surety Association of Canada’s (SAC) employees, volunteers, association members and stakeholders are a priority. SAC is committed to taking every precaution reasonable for the protection of the health and safety of all attendees, including adherence to federal/provincial/local health guidelines, as required. By attending any of the SAC Holiday events, attendees voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure to illness and/or infectious diseases, to include COVID-19.
REGISTRATION & ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES:
Registration and attendance are restricted to direct employees of SAC member firms. Not a member, CLICK HERE to learn more.
Note that registration payments are due upon receipt. Failure to pay in a timely manner may result in a late payment fee.